Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated. After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and SoClean does the rest. It’s the world’s first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer.
Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean requires that you pre-wash your mask (pre-wash included in order), and change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
In The Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Filter Cartridge
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check Valve – It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.